banner image

[End] [Walkthrough]Choice : It lives Beneath


Chapter 1 Dead in the Water
- Stay outside.
- Stay close.
-100 You

- Exploring!
- Swimming!

- So cozy! +5
- Kind of a dump…


- Do I know you?
- I’ll be whoever you want me to be. +Tom’s romance

- Just got here!
- Don’t know anything about boats!

- Secret agent!
- Total dork.

- Let’s do it! 12 Diamonds +Nerve +Tom +Tom’s romance
- I’ll pass…
-2 You

- That’s so thoughtful!
- You’re an angel. +Imogen’s romance

- Your friends.
- Fancy people.

- I’m excited to meet him!
- Is he single?
- Pretty sure that’s your title.

- Buy this item! 25 Diamonds
- No thanks.

- You’ll cover for me, right?
- He can just deal with it.

- truth!
   - Imogen! +Imogen’s romance
   - Me!
   - Garrett!
   - Chance!
- Dare!

- I think you just saved me!
- You’re too cute to be scary. +Kyle’s romance

- Does everyone own a yacht?
- What’s your favorite thing to do here?
- What’s wrong with this place?

- If I was rich, I’d be paranoid too.
- What about wild animal attacks?

- Whatever you’re having.
- The most ridiculous hors d’oeuvre you can find!
+2

- Imogen
- Parker

Chapter 2 Out of Your Depth
- Thrash around! -5
- Swim away. +5
- Stay still. -5

- I saw a monster take Kyle!
- I’m not sure what I saw…

- Kyle’s death was no accident!
- You’re sure that’s what happened?

- Would you… like a hug? +3 Imogen, +3
- What’re you still doing here?

- What’re you talking about?
- Who are you calling ‘idiots’?

- In no way your fault. +2 Imogen
- All my fault. -2

- Why was that guy so mad?
- Imogen’s folks are… intense.

- Her death was an ‘accident’ too?
- There have been more drownings since?

- Ned didn’t like that verdict.
- You believe there’s more to the story. +5 Parker

- Yes please! 18 Diamonds +Nerve
- No thank you.

- Gonna introduce me?
- Don’t let me interrupt!
- Looks like I wasn’t missed.

- I didn’t know about curfew.
- I’m an adult.
- Nice to see you too, Gramps.

- I’m glad you’re making friends.
- You’re totally crushing on him.
+2

- Take it! 12 Diamonds +Lore 2 of 9
- Ignore it.

- With that camera?
- Tomorrow night?

- What really happened to your wife?
- What lives in the lake?

- The bars on the windows.
- Why this place feels so… weird.

- Take it. 16 Diamonds +5
- Let Ned keep it.

Chapter 3 Off the Deep End
- Make a break for the door!
- Quietly remove my shoes.
- Charge him!

- Grab it! 12 Diamonds +Lore 3 of 9
- Leave it.

- Scream for help! You died
- Kick him!

- Something happened last night!
- How did I get here?

- Elliot and I are leaving!
- We all need to leave.

- Stop telling me it was a dream! +3
- Maybe it was a dream… -3

- Have breakfast with Elliot. 17 Diamonds +Nerve
- Head outside.

- Whatever. +5 Tom
- Stare of his chest… +5 Tom
- Flirt. +Tom’s romance, +5 Tom

- What were you doing?
- See anything in the morning?

- Saw a man get murdered!
- Almost died!

- I appreciate your concern. +5 Tom, +1
- Just ditch work! -3 Tom, -1

- What happened here?
- Where’s Ned?

- What do you think you’re up to? -3 Imogen, -1
- What’s up with your mom?
- Are you okay? +5 Imogen

- Lead on! 20 Diamonds +Nerve +Skeleton Key
- Another time.

- You too. +5 Imogen, +1
- We’ll see.

- Report a murder.
- See the Chief.

Chapter 4 In Hot Water
- What’s going on?
- Who got to you?

- You wouldn’t believe me.
- You’d tell Chief Kelley.

- How he was killed.
- Where he was killed.
- Who killed him.
+5 Parker

- Absolutely.
- Who know?

- Grab it! 12 Diamonds +Lore 4 of 9
- Leave it.
+5 Danni

- Why not?
- What are you afraid of?

- Take pictures of Ned’s house?
- See anything strange?

- Any day. +Danni’s Romance
- Is that a good idea?

- Let’s go! 19 Diamonds +5 +Photo +10 Danni +Danni’s Romance
- I’ll stay here.

- Proof.
- Revenge.

- Befriend the otter 25 Diamonds +Nerve +Some help for future
- Let her go.
+5 Parker

- Absolutely. +5 Danni
- We don’t have a choice.
- I don’t trust either of you, yet.

- Maybe it’s friendly!
- Shoot it!
-5

Chapter 5 Gone Fishing
- Struggle! -2
- Grab something!
+5 Danni, +5 Parker, +3

- Why didn’t you say something?
- What is going on?

- They look like the people I saw!
- What are they doing?

- The cult killed Kyle.
- Something else killed Kyle. +3 Parker

- What is this thing?
- How did you kill it?

- Grab it! 15 Diamonds +Seeing Stone
- Let’s not.

- Good idea!
- Ugh, do I have to? +2
-3 or +3  <

- Kind of unusual?
- Pretty brave. +1 Tom

- Help the coyote. 20 Diamonds +Nerve
- Let it be.

- Hit the arcade! 18 Diamonds +Tom
- Let’s not.

- Saved homecoming.
- Got bitten by a monster.

>> You can’t make it at first book, all friends dead
- I’m sorry for what happened.
- Do you have any other advice?
- You should come with us.

>> You make all friends and you survive
- Stacy
   - Campus hazing?
   - Bees?

   - Remote.
   - Wealthy.
+1 Tom

- Andy +3 Tom
   - I’ve heard of you!
   - What does that mean?

   - Helpful, thank.
   - Kinda vague?

- Lily +1 Tom
    - That sounds awesome!
    - I have no idea what that means.
    - You raised thirty thousand dollars?

    - What?
    - Makes sense.

- Ava
    - The monster last night.
    - The thing that took Kyle.
    - The cultists.
+1 Tom

- Lucas +1 Tom
    - Super boring!
    - Interesting!

    - The lake.
    - The woods.
+1 Tom

- Thank you.
- I’d rather not talk about it.

- Tom, can you give us a second?
- I’m okay, thanks.
+3 Tom

Chapter 6 All Hands on Deck
>> If you sacrifice yourself in Book 1   -5 Tom
- Tom, cool it! +3 Tom
- Noah, you better start talking.

- He’s trying to do the right thing.
- We can take him, if we have to.

  >> If you sacrifice Noah in Book 2 +5 Tom
- Who are we meeting?
- What’s your story?
- What’s with the hood?
--------------------------------------Every Choice Continue in same line ------------------------------------------
- Run!
- Stand our ground! +2

- Tom, did you know about this?
- __, what is going on?

- Take the book! 16 Diamonds +Occult Tome +5 Tom, +3
- Leave it alone.
+2 Tom

- Did you miss me? +Danni’s Romance
- What’s up?

- Tell someone?
- Search the ship?
+3 Parker

- Suspect #1
- Suspect #2
- Suspect #3

- Bill Barnes.
- Jen Liu.
- Richard Sutcliffe. +5 Danni
- All of them!

- Grab it! 12 Diamonds +Lore 5 of 9
- Let it go.

- You have an auction coming up?
- You’re rich jerk?

- Basketball fans.
- Celebrating.

- His voice.
- That bruise.

- Jump him in the parking lot!
- Get him to invite us to that party. +5 Danni, +4

- Who do you think you are?
- You’re so right, Richard.
- You’re so right, Dick.

- You’re Robbie’s dad?
- What do you have against my brother?

- Surprise Imogen with pastries! 19 Diamonds +Imogen +Romance
- Give her some time to wake up.

- I’m so sorry. +5 Imogen
- Kyle’s death wasn’t an accident.

- What do they have against me? +5 Imogen
- You always do what they tell you? -5 Imogen

- I think your parents might be involved.
- We can’t rule out anyone.
-5 Imogen

- I’m sorry!
- I need your help!

- Call out again.
- Get moving.

Chapter 7 Hidden Depths
- Your parents don’t deserve you.
- It’s okay to complain.
+3 Imogen

- Hope so.
- Don’t know.
+5 Imogen

- Elliot and Robbie sitting in a tree.
- You two seem to be getting along.

- A supermodel.
- A giraffe.

- Do you miss her?
- How so?
+5 Danni

- Blend in.
- Cause a distraction.
- Wait for an opening.

- ‘Jenga.’
- The funky chicken.
- ‘RUN!’
+3 Tom

- Wine
- Beer
- Whiskey

- You two don’t get along?
- What about your mom?

- Your dad’s friends?
- Total snobs?

- Look like good friends.
- Make a cute couple.

- If you hurt Elliot, I’ll kill you.
- Don’t let them get to you.
- Hoard all the hors d’oeuvres!

- Let’s get out of here. 17 diamonds +Danni +Romance
- We can’t leave yet.

- Danni. +5 Danni +Romance
- Parker.
   Blending in.
   Flirting. +Romance +5 Parker
- Imogen. +5 Imogen +Romance
- Tom. +5 Tom
   So good at this!
   So hot! +Romance
- No one
+5 Tom If you brought Occult Tome

R.W.S
+5
- Give to Imogen. 15 diamonds +5 Imogen +Runed bolas
- Leave them.

Chapter 8 The Floodgates
- Punch him in the face!
- Kick him in the groin!
- Stomp on his foot!
+5, +10 Imogen If you brought Runed bolas

- Hell yes! 16 diamonds +Nerve, +Romance with Parker?
- I’ll hide alone

- Sneeze! You died
- Hold my breath.

- Move out the way! +5
- Panic! -10
+5 Parker, +5

- Help Parker get the baton. 20 diamonds +Parker
- Play it safe.

- Distract!
- Dodge!

- Headbutt!
- Struggle!
- Freeze! -10

- You’re going to pay!
- Just shut up already!
-5

- Take his hand.
- Ignore his hand.

- You’re a liar!
- You’re a murderer!

- Your dad is a murderer!
- Get away from my brother!
- We don’t have time for this!

- Grandpa’s been lying to us.
- This town is run by a cult.

- I can’t do this without you.
- Don’t you trust me?

- Make a friend. 20 diamonds +Nerve +Help for future
- Chase it away.

- The right head! -3
- The left head! -3
- The spine! +5

- Swim for it!
- Run along the shore!

- Help Elliot!
- Defend myself!

Chapter 9 Any Port in a Storm
- Try to talk to it
- Grab Elliot!

- Why did you save us?
- Get the hell away from us!

- Adopt the… rabbit thing. 20 Diamonds +Nerve
- Let it go.

- Why does the town need to be guarded?
- What do you mean ‘exploit’?

- I’ll tell you.
- I don’t trust you.

- His head injury.
- He tried to kill me.

- You really are a murderer!
- You’re the one who brought me home!
>> If you brought Runed bolas, +5 Imogen +5 Danni, +5 Tom
>>If you didn’t buy item below
      Talk him down! +5 Parker, +5 Danni, +5 Imogen
      Charge him

- Did you murder Ned Mallory?
- Did you murder Mom and Dad?

- I don’t believe you.
- You bastard!

- Keep the Rune Wrench. 15 Diamonds +10 Tom
- Give it up.

- I should be Elliot’s guardian.
- Elliot should be emancipated.
- I’m not sure.

- Why does Imogen need to join the Society?
- What does this ceremony entail?

- We leave this town.
- We make a life here.
+5 Imogen

- Just relieved it’s over.
- Waiting for the other shoe to drop.

- Get dinner with Imogen. 20 Diamonds +Nerve +Imogen +Imogen’s romance
- I’ll pass
+5

- Don’t worry about it.
- Yeah, you’ve been a pain in the butt.

- Can we all join, too?
- This seems sketchy.

- You can do this. +2 Imogen
- Don’t do this.
- We’re here for you. +5 Imogen

- What happened?
- How do you feel?

Chapter 10 Still Waters
- Eavesdrop
- Go inside

- He told me
- I can tell

- Comfort
- Tough love

- Elliot can hoot like an owl?
- Why I call Elliot ‘Scooter’?

- Butt in
- Give them privacy.

- Fine. -3 Danni, +3 Parker, -3 Tom
- Weird. +3 Tom, +3 Danni, -3 Parker

- Cannonball.
- Dive
- Push Imogen in.
-3, +3

- Parker. 30 Diamonds +Parker, +Romance
- Imogen 30 Diamonds +Imogen, +Romance
- Tom 30 Diamonds +Tom, +Romance
- Danni 30 Diamonds +Danni, +Romance
- No one.

- Danni +2, +3 Danni, +Romance
- Parker +2, +3 Parker, +Romance
- Imogen +2, +3 Imogen, +Romance
- Tom +2, +3 Tom, +Romance
-3, +10 If you bought Omen Bracelet

- Yes, and this is heaven.
- You saved my life!
- I thought l’d lost you +Tom’s romance
+10

- Slap him!
- Shake him!

Chapter 11 Sinking Feeling
- Run! -3
- Panic! -2 Tom, -3
- Fight! +2 Tom, +3
>>If you bought Runed Bolas +5 Imogen, +2 Tom, +2
>>If you didn’t buy Runed Bolas  +3 Imogen, +2 Tom, +2
- Stop the horse!
- Grab Imogen!
-10 Imogen

- Distract! +3, +3 Parker, +2 Tom
- Freeze! -3, -3 Parker
- Dodge!

- Brass Knuckles.20 Diamonds +10 Danni, +5
- Crate

- Freeze! -3
- Flank! +5, +5 Danni, +5 Parker, +5 Tom
- Fumble! -3

- Come with us.
- Go home.
(Robbie will never forget about this)

- Yes, please! 18 Diamonds +Nerve, +Romance
- I’ll do it myself.

- He’d be happy to know he saved you. +5 Imogen
- You can always get another horse. -2 Imogen

- We can trust them. +2 Parker, +3 Imogen, +5 Danni, -2 Tom
- We can’t trust them. -3 Imogen, -2 Parker, +2 Tom, -5 Danni
- It doesn’t matter.

- Grab it. 12 Diamonds +Lore Journal
- Leave it.

- Do. Absolutely.
- Don’t know. What would I have to do?

- How much blood? All of it
- Does it have to be my blood?
- What’s it for?

- Punch him! -2
- Knock him overboard! -2
- Disarm him! -2

- I’ll do what you want!
- Go to hell!

Chapter 12 Riptide
- Like hell I will!
- What will it do?
- If I agree, will you let us go?
-5

- Fight it!
- Resist!
- SUMMIT

- SUMMIT
- SUMMIT
- Fight it!

- SUMMIT
- FIGHT IT!
- SUMMIT
+3 Tom

- Stab him!
- Punch him!
+5 Tom If you brought Rune Wrench  ,+5 Tom If you brought Occult Tome

- Dough! +3
- Freeze! -1, -2
- Break her arm +3

- Where the hell were you? -1 Imogen
- Are you okay?

- Watch.
- Look away.

- But he’s one of them!
- Sounds like a plan!

- Keep them. 15 Diamonds +5 Parker +Rune cuffs
- Get rid of them.

- We have a lot to talk about.
- I knew you were innocent!
- Do you know where Elliot is?

- Swim up
- Swim down -3

- Are you okay? +5 Danni
- Where’s everyone else?

- Talk things out with Danni. 19 Diamonds +Danni +Nerve +Romance?
- Let her go.

- I’m glad you’re all okay.
- Look like crap.

- Have to talk to my grandpa.
- Have to find Elliot.

- Take it! 12 Diamonds Lore 7 of 9
- Leave it.

- Murder Ned Mallory?
- Kill my parents?
- Know Astrid was planning to kill me?

Chapter 13 Hell or High Water
- Great work!
- Has Elliot texted?

- No wonder she’s pissed!
- But why kill Kyle?
+5 Imogen

- Text back!
- Call him! -2

- Hide +2 Tom, +2
- Stay still! -2 Tom, -2

- Grab it! 12 Diamonds +Lore 8 of 9
- Forget it!

- Scout ahead.
- Lay low and watch.

- Go with him! 20 diamonds +Parker +Nerve
- Let him go.

- Something must have happened.
- This is a trap.
- They didn’t expect us to come here.

- Shove Arthur out of the way!
- Attack the cultist!

- Yell for help!
- Grab something?! -5

- Kick it!
- Kick it!
>> If you bought brass knuckles, +2 Danni
>> If you bought Runed bolas +2 Imogen -1
>> If you didn’t buy Runed bolas
   - Claw its eyes! -3
   - Punch its snout! -3
   - Go limp!
-1

- Ambush him! 25 Diamonds Give Richard some payback and gain some Society disguise in the process
- Forget it

- Charge through! +2 Parker
- Hide! -2 Parker

- Fight them!
- Just run!

- She’s safe… For now.
- Haven’t seen her.
- She died.

Chapter 14 Under pressure
- Did what you thought was right.
- Should’ve given us more credit.
+5 Parker
- Grab it! 12 Diamonds +Lore page 9 of 9
- Leave it.

- Punch in the chest! -2
- Go for sprint! +2
+2 Danni

- A Blue Valve
- A Green Valve
- A Red Valve
+5 Tom

- Depressurization Chamber to Viewing Chamber
- Viewing Chamber to our tunnel.
- Viewing Chamber to Depressurization Chamber

- Depressurization Chamber to Viewing Chamber
- Viewing Chamber to our tunnel.
- Viewing Chamber to Depressurization Chamber
+5, +5 Parker, +3 Imogen

- Danni 20 Diamonds +Nerve +Danni
- Tom 20 Diamonds +Nerve +Tom
- Imogen 20 Diamonds +Nerve +Imogen
- No one
+3 Parker

- Breathe! You died
- Calm down!
- Keep going!

- Pick it up! 15 Diamonds +Marlinspike
- Pull away.

- Remember who you are.
- You’re free now.
- I’m Marie’s daughter/son.

- They can’t hurt you anymore!
- Arthur needs you.
- This isn’t you, Josephine!

- Oh my god!
- Is that you…?

Chapter 15 Sink or Swim
- Hold on, we’ll get you help!
- Get off me!

- Warn Tom! +5 Tom, +5
- Grab the wheel! -2, -2 Tom
-3

- Hell yes! 25 Diamonds +Nerve
- Maybe not…

- Lure the monsters away! +3
- Charge in! -3
+5 Danni If you bought Brass Knuckles, -3 Danni

- Freeze! -3
- Dodge
+5 Tom If you bought Rude Wrench, -3 Danni

- Look for a way in!
- Bust these doors down!
-3 Imogen, -3 Tom

- Help Tom!
- Find a way to seal the doors!
+5 If you bought Rune Cuffs

- Nice work!
- Did you just handcuff a bear?
+5 Parker If you bought Rune Cuffs

- Take a quick breather. 30 Diamonds +Everyone Nerve
- Push on

- You did this to yourself!
- Do you want help or not?
-5 Imogen

- What a coincidence. So am I.
- Don’t do anything rash.

- You don’t need to do this!
- Elliot won’t let you hurt Grandpa!

Chapter 16 Thicker than Water
- Take a closer look.
- Keep my distance.

- So brave!
- So stupid!

- We need to get out of here!
- Stay here, I have to help him.

- Let’s do this! ? Diamonds (The cost is up to your Rune Item in game)
- I don’t need it.

- He’s all we’ve got!
- Haven’t you lost enough?

- Kyle?
- All those people in town?

- Tell me what happened. 16 Diamonds
- That’s all in the past.

- A chair! -1 Grand pa
- The couch!
- The floor! -1 Grand pa

- Under the wave!
- Away from the wave! -1 Grand pa
- To the ground! -1 Grand pa

- Free myself!
- Freak out! -1 Grand pa
- Freeze! -1 Grand pa

- We’ll just see about that.
- I’m willing to die trying.

- Try to stop the bleeding!
- Not touch anything.

Chapter 17 Fishsticks
- Gently wake him.
- DIVE BOMB!

- Call out again.
- Start running!

- Hug him.
- Push him in the lake.

- Movies?
- Hiking?
- Videogames ‘til our eyes bleed?

- Drag Elliot out! 17 Diamonds
- Leave him be.

- Parker.
- Tom.
- Imogen.
- Danni.
- Head to the picnic.

- Kelley.
- Richard.
- Astrid & Vincent.
- Josephine.
- Your parents.

- The future.
- Survival.
- Friendship.

- Parker. 30 Diamonds
- Danni. 30 Diamonds
- Tom. 30 Diamonds
- Imogen. 30 Diamonds
- No one. 30 Diamonds

- Swing, then press the button!
- Hold the button, swing then release!
- Press the button, release, then swing!

- Why did you betray Josephine?
- I’m glad you’re here.

- What’s the verdict?
- How’s you-know-who?

- Visit Name with Name 16 Diamonds
- Pass

- RUN!
- FIGHT!
- SCREAM!

- Scream at him.
- Remain silent.

- What have I ever done to you?!
- This doesn’t end well for you.
- Think about what you’re doing!

- Shove the lid! It’s not good!
- Calm myself.
- Break my handcuffs?!

- Free my hand
- Punch the wall!
- Look for an opening?!

- Plug the holes?!
- Kick something!!!
- Bust out.

- Surprise, Dick.
- I’M GONNA KILL YOU!

- Grab the hammer!
- Punch him in the face!
- Kick him in the crotch!

- Coming back with me.
- Already dead.

- Kill him.
- Leave him.

- How have you been?
- Thanks for coming.

- It wasn’t dogs.
- You saved people.

[End] [Walkthrough]Choice : It lives Beneath [End] [Walkthrough]Choice : It lives Beneath Reviewed by Amphitrite717 on ตุลาคม 13, 2561 Rating: 5
ขับเคลื่อนโดย Blogger.