banner image

[End]Choices : The Crown & The Flame Book One Walkthrough



Chapter 1 : The Broken Alliance

     - Attack! + 1 Prestige
     - Block! + 1 Prestige

     - Taunt him. + 1 Prestige
     - Punch. + 1 Prestige
     - Kiss him. + Romance

     - The silver gown. + Romance
     - My regular clothes.

     - Congratulations, Mother.
     - This is a mistake.

     - I've had many suitors, but none so charming. + 1 Prestige, + Romance
     - You should see me with a sword.  + 1 Prestige
     - Were't those statues destroyed by the Iron Empire? + 1 Prestige

     - Slap Marco! Has 1 prestige, + 1 Prestige
     - Apologize to Marco. + 1 Prestige
     - Berate Marco. + 1 Prestige

     - Freeze!
     - Dodge! + 1 Prestige
     - Hesitate!

     - I love you...
     - Nevrakis will burn for this.

     - Goblet of wine.
     - Turkey Leg.

       + 5 Army

     - Save Prince Tevan's life. Use 12 diamonds + 5 Prestige, + 9 Army, +100 Soldiers
     - Swear to avenge his death. + 2 Army 
     - Run now, before it's too late. + 2 Army 


        + 3 Prestige, + 5 Army
   
     - Be careful.
     - I love you. + Romance
   
     - Leap! +1 Power

     - Trip!
     - Fall!

     - Unleash your rage! Has 1 Power, +1 Power
     - Fight it.

     - This is the least of out problems.
     - The queen deserved better than this.

     - Take my kingdorm back. + 1 Prestige
     - Put Luther's head on a pike. + 1 Prestige
     - See Dominic again. + 1 Prestige

Chapter 2 The Ruins of Rajkur

     - A military officer. +1 Power
     - Prince Marco's wife.
+ 5 Army
 
     - Deflect the kor-kitar!
     - Cut through the kor-kitar!
     - Freeze!

     - Kick him in the gut. Has 6 prestige+ 5 Army
     - Yield.

     - I miss him. + Romance
     - I'm worried about my people.

     - Freeze!
     - Block!
     - Hesitate!
   
     - Freeze!
     - Leap back!
     - Hesitate!

     - Face!
     - Thigh!

     - Sweep his leg!
     - Get up!

     - Kor-Kitar Use 17 diamonds
     - Short Sword

     - Luther sends thieving guards to the gallows.
     - That food fell in horse dung. +1 Power

     - Tell her it's nothing.
     - Flirt with Rose.+ Romance

     - To spy on King Luther.
     - To learn if Kenna is in danger.
+ 5 Army

     - Are't you the leader of the Iron Empire?
     - They're the greatest threat to the Five Kingdoms.
     - Is that wher our iron comes from? +1 Power

     - Serve the venison. +1 Power
     - Drop the plate!
     - Fumble!

     - Focus my anger. + 1 Power
     - Lose control!

     - Get the poison. Let's kill them all. Use 20 diamonds  + ??
     - Forget about it.

Chapter 3 The Ambush

     - For the center of the assassin's head.
     - The left.
     - The right.

     - Wait!
     - Fire now!
     - Shoot!

     - Fire another arrow!
     - Use my short sword!
+ 1 Prestige, + 5 Army

     - You're wrong. I'm going to save them!
     - You're right. We must flee. + 1 Prestige

     - Whistle one long blast!
     - Whistle two short blasts! + 1 Prestige
     - Freeze up!

     - Luther!
     - Leon! + 1 Prestige
     - Lenox!

     - Lose your temper!
     - Get angry!
     - Control your anger! +1 Power
     - Lose control!

     - Marco is going to fall.
     - It's too early to get cocky.

     - There was one time, at this festival. Use 25 diamonds
     - We weren't.

     - Nevrakis armor.
     - Stormholt armor. + 1 Prestige

     - We want to see your leader.
     - We didn't mean to intrude.

Chapter 4 The Mercenaries

     - Trystan
     - Rose +1 Power

     - Dive in front of the monk! Has 6 Power
     - Speak up!
     - Hold my tongue.

     - Helene +1 Power
     - Bartel

     - Jackson + 1 Prestige
     - Val

     - I'm sorry about your family. + 1 Prestige
     - It sounds like you became a traitor.

     - Defend my mother's honor.
     - Keep quiet. + 1 Prestige

     - Buy the mercenaries a drink and gamble with them. Use 25 diamonds + ??
     - Skip the festivities.

     - You were once a fearlees warrior. You can be again.
     - You're right. Forget the past. Now is our time to rise. + 1 Prestige

Chapter 5 The Challenge

     - You'll bleed for that. Has 16 Prestige
     - I'm not my mother.

     - I was. But that was a long time ago.
     - I'll love her till the day I die. + Romance
     - We were just friend.

     - You challenged him publicly. + 1 Prestige
     - His bloodlust blinded him.

     - I remember... Use 16 diamonds + ??
     - There's no time for that.

     - Is she happy?
     - Is she safe?
     - Did she ever speak of me?

     - Something to do with fire? +1 Power
     - Something to do with mountains?

     - Run for it!
     - Wait!

     - Lose focus!
     - Get distracted!
     - Become confused!
     - Focus your power!  +1 Power

     - Sneak past the guard.
     - Grab the guard's sword.

     - Let Trystan handle it.
     - Grab the guard's sword!

     - Go to Gabriel.
     - Pull Gabriel's sword on Severin. + 1 Prestige

     - Fight everyone in my way. + 1 Prestige
     - Take Marco's head.
     - Earn it.

Chapter 6 The Duel

     - Fights dirty. + 1 Prestige
     - Talks too much.

     - Drink. + Romance
     - Don't drink.

     - Kiss her!
     - Do nothing.

     - This is noting.
     - This looks bad.
     - I'm in love with Rose.

     - Too much is at stake for ther entire kingdom. + 1 Prestige
     - I'm not afraid of Severin.
     - Actually, I will go. You're right.

     - I must learn the secret of Ramsforge. Use 19 diamonds
     - Never mind.... forget it.

     - I'm sorry.
     - Let Rose make her own choices.

     - First key
     - Second key        
     - Third key           <--  It's random
     - Fourth key
     - Fifth key

     - Focus the fire.  Has 8 Power
     - Lose focus.
+ 5 Army

     - I was starting to like you, too.
     - You can buy me a drink after I win.

     - I'm as ready as I'll ever be.
     - My blade is thirsty for blood.

     - Charge!
     - Taunt Severin!
     - Observe!

     - Block!
     - Roll backwards!
     - Roll past him!

     - Attack!
     - Shield my eyes!

     - Deadman's Flail Use 20 diamonds
     - Short Sword.

     - Grab your sword!
     - Roll to the side!

     - Bide your time!
     - Hesitate!
     - Dive for the sword!
     - Wait!

     - Gouge his eyes!
     - Parry his blow!

     - Stay down and pretend he's won. + 5 Army
     - Get up and face him!
 
     - Recruit Severin as an Ally. Use 30 diamonds +??
     - Decapitate Severin. Use 20 diamonds +??
     - Banish Severin.

     - Pay us or die.
     - Power begets power.
     - The strong lead. + 1 Prestige
     - The strong bleed.

     - Justice. + 1 Prestige
     - A ruler who fights alongside you!

     - Land, titles, and riches. Use 17 diamonds +??
     - Glory and honor. Has 22 Prestige
     - The satisfaction of doing the right thing.
+ 40 Army

Chapter 7 

     - I have no doubt that you will serve me with honor. + 1 Prestige
     - Don't be ridiculous! Get up.

     - I'm surprised you haven't robbed them already.
     - Is it true everyone owns a peacock?

     - I'm always up for a challenge. + 1 Prestige
     - They'll help or we'll make them help.

     - We need your aid.
     - We wish to form an alliance.

     - Accept, but try to sneak a weapon in. + ??Use 20 diamonds
     - Accept the terms.

     - A courtesan.
     - The ruler of Aurelia. + 1 Prestige
     - A jester.

     - Leon
     - Val + 1 Prestige

     - Jeweled Ball Gown.  Use 25 diamonds
     - Lavender Silk Gown. Use 20 diamonds
     - Simple Blue Dress.
     - My Regular Clothes.

     - I'll drink you under the table! + ??Use 19 diamonds
     - I'll have a drink or two.
     - Some warm milk sounds nice...

     - Meet up with Annelyse. (Romantic Event)  Use 20 diamonds
     - Meet up with Raydan. (Romantic Event)  Use 18 diamonds
     - Talk to Gabriel and end the night.

     - Impress him with magic. Has 9 Power
     - Beg him not to tell.

Chapter 8 The gilded Cage

     - Freeze!
     - Sprint!
     - Hesitate!

     - Hesitate!
     - Hesitate!
     - Help her!

     - Slower!
     - Faster!
     - Slower!

     - Pet his head.
     - Feed him a bug.

     - Let Bartel feel my wrath. Use 17 diamonds 
     - Let Bartel feel my wrath. Has 10 Power
     - Control myself.

     - It's under control. +1 Power
     - I'll figure it out.

     - Just a guy.
     - I don't know what I am.

     - How could you be so stupid?!
     - I'm so sorry, Annelyse.

Chapter 9 The Escape

     - Fine. + 1 Prestige
     - Satisfying, knowing one day I'll have your head.

     - You should marry me, not Annelyse. Has 26 Prestige, + 5 Army
     - It is my great honor to clean your spilled wine.

     - Hit Marco with the wine pitcher!
     - Run to Raydan and escape!
 
     - Concentrate!

     - Lose control!
     - Concentrate!

     - Lose control!
     - Concentrate!
     - Lose control!
+2 Power

     - Yes Use 18 diamonds  +???
     - No

     - Kiss her. + Romance
     - Step back.

     - Confess.
     - Keep quiet.

     - Forgive you.
     - Will never forget this.
+ 5 Army

     - I wanted to take over Aurelia first.
     - With Aurelia's gold, Marco will only grow stronger.

     - For the people of Aurelia.
     - Because Marco is a pig's ass.

     - Ending tyranny by soaking your blades in the blood of evil men! Has 27 Prestige
     - Ending tyranny!

Chapter 10 The Battle for Aurelia

     - Sound perfect.
     - Is a necessary evil.

     - I'll take your hand. + Romance
     - I don't need your help.

     - Save the bear! Use 25 diamonds + Ally
     - Kill the bear.

     - Take the Golden Mountain Fang Use 19 diamonds
     - Try again with your short sword
     - Call for Raydan's help

     - I'll be fine.
     - I can't do this without you.

     - Help Leon fight Helene.
     - Follow Marco.
+ 5 Army, + 10 Army

     - You can do better than that. We need weapons! Use 20 diamonds
     - You can do better than that. We need weapons! Has 28 Prestige
     - I thank you.
+ 5 Army,+ 5 Army 

     - Music?
     - Technology? + 1 Prestige
     - Democracy?

     - But I have to say this.
     - I'll respect your wishes.

Chapter 11 The Technocrats
   
     - So thank for sticking with me. + 1 Prestige
     - But complaining won't help.

     - Where do they come from?
     - Are their inventions THAT good?
     - What are they like?

     - This must be that secret weapon I heard about.
     - What happened to the old weapons master?

     - Give Rose a hug.  + Romance
     - Cheer her up with a joke.

     - Stop bullying him. He's just a boy.
     - Watch him close. He could be dangerous.

     - Hear Whitlock's story. Use 25 diamonds +???
     - Skip Whitlock's story.

     - Conjure a flame! Has 12 Power
     - Let the fire fizzle!

     - You've seen it before?
     - You know what it means? +1 Power

Chapter 12 The Labyrinth

     - Sand. + 1 Prestige
     - Walls.
     - Wind.

     - Examine the walls.
     - Jam the walls open.
     - Scale the walls.
     - Try to open the door.

     - Freeze!
     - Jam the machinery!
     - Panic!
+ 1 Prestige 

     - Tell them to stop!
     - Control the fire. + 1 Power

     - He deserves what he gets.
     - But nobody deserves this.

     - Hair.
     - Smell.
     - Brand. +1 Power

     - Do you want me to punch him for you?
     - I know he didn't mean it, He's just scared.

     - You to stay the night. Use 19 diamonds + Romance
     - To get some rest.

+ 1 Prestige
   
     - Those symbols on the gear.
     - The riddle we found earlier. + 1 Prestige
     - Oxidation and moisture

     - breath

Chapter 13 The Mechataur

     - Dive to the ground!+ 1 Prestige
     - Keep running!

     - This is no different from any other battle.
     - This is just another puzzle to work out. + 1 Prestige

     - Gear Axe Use 18 diamonds
     - Short Sword

     - Jam the gears!
     - Steal a part!

     - Ask him why he did it.
     - Spit in his face!

     - Atteck!
     - Dodge! 

     - Attack!
     - Dodge!
✼ ^ Follow above three times.
+ 1 Prestige, + 5 Army 

     - Repair the Mechataur and take it with us. Use 25 diamonds + Ally
     - Destroy it.

     - Me
     - The maze itself!
     - Whitlock + 1 Prestige

Chapter 14 The Foundry

     - What are you working on? + 1 Prestige
     - Are we going to talk, or what?

     - Please, tell me about Hex. Use 20 diamonds  +???
     - I don't care about the past.

     - Imprisoned her. + 1 Prestige
     - Done the same thing.
     - Had her executed!

     - I beg you to stop! I'm no traitor!
     - When I get out, I'm going to kill you first! +1 Power

     - You can't reach me.
     - I'm too handsome to kill. +1 Power

     - How did you get here?
     - Where did I get this brand?

     - How do you summon the fire? +1 Power
     - Why does everyone call you a barbarian?

     - Let the flame die.
     - Summon the fire.
     - Get distracted!

     - Then you're a coward!
     - You must at least tell me why. + 1 Prestige

     - If you don't help us, innocent people will die.
     - You let Hex go. That means you're already involved. + 1 Prestige
+ 5 Army 

     - We need more siege weapons! Use 17 diamonds +???
     - We need more siege weapons! Has 40 Prestige + 5 Army 
     - Yes, thank you!

     - Silver Armor Use 16 diamonds
     - Stormholt Elite Armor Use _ diamonds +3 Prestige
     - My Regular Clothes.
+ 5 Army 

Chapter 15 The Return to Stromholt

     - There's a first time for everything.
     - All the more reason that we need it back.
+ 30 Army 

     -
   
     - Get out of here.
     - Hurry up!
 
     - Get your hands off her!
     - Leave her out of this.

     - Don't hurt her!
     - Rose, don't look at him.

     - Summon my fire magic to save Rose! Use 30 diamonds.
     - Summon my fire magic to save Rose! Has 18 Power.
     - Let Rose die.
+ 5 Army 

     - Use magic!
     - Shove him!
     - Freeze!

     - Attack!
     - Dodge!
     - Freeze!

     - Attack.
     - Pull back. + 1 Prestige

     - Hit the lock!
     - Hit the cannon!
 
     - Hit the ground!
     - Hit the lock!
     - Hit the cannon!

     - Hit the ground!
     - Hit Sei!
     - Hit the cannon!
     - Hit the lock!
     - Hit youself!
+ 5 Army 

Chapter 16 The Cannon

     - As ready as I'll ever be.
     - What's the plan?

     - Kenna + Romance
     - Rose  + Romance
     - Marco
     - Bartel
     - Trystan

     - Fire a huge column of flame! Use 19 Power
     - Fire the cannon!
+ 5 Army

     - Blast the soldiers! +1 Power
     - Intimidate the soldiers!

     - Is a dear friend.
     - Is the one I love more than anything.
     - Has a better chance of surviving if we hurry.

     - Block them all!
     - Block some of them!
     - Freeze!

     - Freeze!
     - Block the arrows!
     - Charge!

     - How did you learn to control the fire?
     - Where do we come from?

     - Convince her to stay. Use 25 diamonds
     - Let her go.

     - Kiss him! + Romance
     - Clasp his hand.

     - Face me!
     - I've come for your head!
     - Surrender now!

     - You should join us instead!
     - You're just as bad as the rest of them.

     - You've been like a father to me.
     - You can't leave me.

Chapter 17 The Return of the Queen

     - Charge forward!
     - Jump! +1 Power

     - Ram your shoulder into the door!
     - Swing your axe at door.
   
     - Slash at Bartel!
     - Slash at the horse!

     - Think of Rose
     - Attack Bartel

     - Think of your hawk
     - Attack Bartel

     - Think of Trystan
     - Attack bartel

     - Think of Luther
     - Attack bartel

     - Use the amulet
     - Use the axe
 +3 Power

     - That'll be the last mistake you ever make.
     - This is for Gabriel.

     - Attack!
     - Block!
     - Freze!

     - Attack!
     - Freeze!
     - Feint!
   
     - Shatter it!
     - Dodge it! +1 Prestige
     - Watch it!

     - Push with all your strength!
     - Roll backward and kick him!
     - Hesitate!

     - Strike his heart!
     - Strike his head!
     - Strike his hand!
+3 Prestige

     - Time for you to die! Use 20 diamonds
     - I hereby sentence you to death. Has 43 Prestige
     - I'll spare your life.

     - But at what cost?
     - Thanks to Gabriel's sacrifice.  
+ 5 Army

Chapter 18 The Queen of Stormholt

     *** This chapter you can make choice with yourself. It's up to you guys. ᵋ₍⚬ɷ⚬₎ᵌ
 
-End Book One-
Thank for reading and help me :))))



Karen Christy
Elise Eriksen
 Everyone

[End]Choices : The Crown & The Flame Book One Walkthrough [End]Choices : The Crown & The Flame Book One Walkthrough Reviewed by Amphitrite717 on กันยายน 11, 2559 Rating: 5
ขับเคลื่อนโดย Blogger.