banner image

[Walkthrough]Choice: It lives in the woods

*My walkthrough will base on my game play and I will use diamonds for ONLY somethings I want


Chapter.1 Old Friends
- How’d you get up to my window?
- What the hell are you doing here?

- Scream for help!
- Find a weapon!
- Punch him!
-15, +1

- I can take care of myself.
- It does get a little scary…
- The nightly ragers keep me occupied.
+ Cracked totem

- I think so.
- I’d sure like to know you better! +Romance

- How was your summer.
- You excited for classes?
-5 Lily

- Tell Britney off! +5 Lily
- Act like Britney isn’t there. +5 Lily

- Someone tried to strangle me!
- It’s none of your damn business.
- I got it from your mom.

- Sit with Ava. 12 Diamonds +? Ava
- Find somewhere else.

- Popular?
- Hot?
-5 Stacy

- I think it’s kinda cute.
- You did a freaking backflip! +5 Stacy

- Working hard!
- Working out!
-20 Noah, -5, -20 Andy, -20 Lucas, -20 Lily, -20 Stacy, -20 Ava

Chapter.2 What Are You Afraid of
- Awesome!
- Freaky!

- Cute.
- Old.

- Run!
- Help me!
-1, -7 Lucas

- Get closer.
- Move away.
-4

- Thank you.
- My hero! +Romance

- Dan is in danger!
- Mr. Red is back!

- It’s just one little interview! -3 Lucas
- Stop and breathe for a second! +1 Lucas

- Let’s do it! 18 Diamonds +? Lucas
- On second thought…

- I saw your face at the rally.
- You came here for a reason.

- I agree with you.
- There’s no point.

- We’re his friends.
- We know who took him.
- This is our fault.
-5 Lily

- Let’s just calm down.
- We need everyone’s help.

- Leave them alone.
- We don’t need them.

- Bring Andy. 16 Diamonds
- Bring Ava. 16 Diamonds
- Bring both! 30 Diamonds
- Volunteer alone

Chapter 3 Sticks and Stones
- Tell off Britney!
- Tell off Stacy! -5 Stacy

- Do you like Britney?
- Did Britney threaten you?

- You can tell me anything. 16 Diamonds +? Stacy, +? Lily
- You don’t have to tell me.
-5 Lily

- Don’t waste your time on Britney.
- I’m here for you. +2 Lily

- Lily’s Brother!
- Ava’s Brother!
- Stacy’s Brother!

- Happy to be home?
- In town for long?
- Single? +Romance

- You didn’t lose me. +5 Noah
- I know how you feel.

- Get the Barbed Wire Bat! Diamonds 20 Diamonds +Weapon +Protection
- Leave without it.

- Get Noah the flashlight. 15 Diamonds +? Noah
- Leave it.

- Something’s coming.
- We need to get out of here!
-10 Noah, -4

- Back
- Right
- Straigth

- Die, monster!
- We’re coming, Dan!
- Witness me!

If you have weapon can use it now.

- Scream! -1
- Freeze! -1
- Grab it! +1

- Punch it! -1
- Stomp it! +1

- Drop it! -1
- Throw it! +1

- What happened to you?
- Why are you out here?
- Did those things hurt you?
-10 Dan, -2

Chapter 4 What’s Coming to You
- Dan’s an old friend.
- I’m a human being with empathy.
- You’re right. I am obsessed with Dan.

- What the hell’s your problem? -5 Ava
- You are dead. -5 Ava
+1 Ava, -3

- I need to face it. 16 Diamonds +? Dan
- I don’t want to think about it.
-5 Noah

- Like pros. +3 Noah
- Barely.

- All that matters is everyone’s okay. +5 Andy
- You should have been there.

- Can we see him yet?
- How is he doing?
+5 Lily

- Has this ever happened before?
- Can you do it again?

- It’s possible.
- We won’t let that happen. +5 Ava

- Witch trials?
- Cults?

- Let’s do some digging. 12 Diamonds +Lore Document
- I should get home.

- I’m happy for you.
- Are you sure about this?
- Britney’s awful!

- How did you know each other?
- What was she like?

- Punch his car!
- Key the paint!
- Break his mirror!
-3, -9 Lily

- Fight back!
- Run!

- Terrifying!
- Awesome!

- It’s okay. +3 Lily
- you have to toughen up. -3 Lily
-1

- Shut the door!
- Freeze.

- I’d love to! 25 Diamonds +? +Hilda
- I’ll pass.

- What does that mean?
- That’s bullshit.
-10 Andy

- Tell him off.
- Kick his ass!

Chapter 5 Buckle Up
- I’m fine but thank you.
- What is your problem with me?
-5 Lucas

- Look out!
- ….

- Help him! +1 Lucas
- Call someone! -5 Lucas

- Make bird sounds.
- Give him a snack!
+ Mysterious Letter

- We’re gonna crush them!
- But I’m more excited to watch you! +Romance
-2

- You guy are gonna get in trouble!
- Check out all those crows! +2

- Do you come to all the games?
- How are things?

- Go down there and slap someone!
- Start rooting for Anderton!

- Wolves Rule!
- Hell yeah, Andy!
- I love you, Andy Kang! +Romance
-7 Stacy

- She’s just stressed out.
- There’s something going on with her.
+5

- Suck it, Anderton High! +5 Andy
- Long live King Kang! +5 Andy

- Meet Andy at the diner! 18 Diamonds
- Text Connor for a ride! 18 Diamonds
- Go home.

- Trade food for the letter! 12 Diamonds +Mysterious Letter 2
- Let him keep it.

- I do feel off.
- Get away from me.

- I’ll do anything you want!
- You don’t want to do this.

- Help you!
- Go get help!
+2 Stacy

Chapter 6 A Bitter Pill to Swallow.
- Go inside.
- Stay out here.

- Why did you grab Jane and me?
- What are you?

- Give Mr.Red a chance.
- Be really careful.

- It might have been a prank.
- The snake snuck in on its own.
- I have no clue.

- Play dumb.
- Make something up.
-5 Lucas

- Awesome!
- Suspicious…

- That’s amazing!
- Are you sure?

- You really don’t seem fine.
- I heard about Mr. Cooper…
-2

- Grab the wheel! +1
- Freeze in your sit
- Scream at Lucas
-5 Lucas

- That’s super impressive!
- What’s that got to do with anything?

- You’ll have to come clean someday.
- I understand why you did it.

- I’m proud of you.
- But it’s not enough.

- Lucas
- Ava
- Me

- Adopt the kitten! 25 Diamonds
- Find her another home.
-4 Ava

- Why did you do it?
- We’re going to make this right. +5 Dan

- Find out what happened. 17 Diamonds +? Dan +Story
- Put the phone back.

- This proves everything!
- Why didn’t you tell us before?
-7 Andy, -7 Ava, -5 Noah, -2

- Go get help! -7 Lily
- Stay back!

- Dan!
- Me!
-10 Dan

- Do it. 12 Diamonds +Lore Document +History
- Play it safe.

- Stick together.
- Be brave.

Chapter 7 Party Favors
- Behind that rock!
- Under those roots!

- Call out to it!
- Tell everyone else!

- Calm down!
- Get back!

- He’s trapped here.
- Light hurts him.

- For you guys… You go inside for Protect your friends
- Because I trust Mr. Red. You go inside because you trust Mr. Red

- How can anyone be in a party mood?
- I guess we all deserve a break though.
- I’m so ready to unwind. Woo! +4

- I hope Stacy’s right. +2 Lily
- Don’t get your hopes up.

- Thanks for the invite. +4
- I’m watching you.

- Wave.
- Nod.
- Wink. +Romance

- Yeah, that would be strange.
- But what if we date in the future? +Romance

- And here I am.
- Does that mean you were asking about me? +Romance
+2

- Long.
- Short.
- It doesn’t really matter.

- Dance with me! 14 Diamonds +? Lily
- Keep talking to Britney.

- Wanna walk around a bit? 14 Diamonds +? Noah
- Like cheese?

- Enjoy it.
- Watch your ego.

- I bet there’s a string.
- They don’t call her Ava the Witch for nothing.
-5 Ava

- Should teach me. +5 Ava
- Getta be more careful.
- Were already magical to me. +Romance

- That barfing kid!
- That couple making out!
- Cute people! +Romance

- Truth or dare!
- Never have I ever!
- Spin the bottle!
-5 Noah

- Should be an easy role for you.
- Hell no, get out of here.

- Start laughing!
- Freaky out!
- Keep my cool!

- You’ve never been less scary.
- This is just pathetic.

- Connor. 20 Diamonds +Conner
- Andy. 20 Diamonds +Andy
- Lucas. 20 Diamonds +Lucas
- Stacy. 20 Diamonds +Stacy
- Ava. 20 Diamonds +Ava
- No one.
-2, -10

Chapter 8 Breakdown
-1
- Cody deserved it.
- This is messed up.

- Noah’s right, we should go after him.
- Stacy’s right, this is out of our league.
- Ava’s right, we need to know more.
-5 Noah

- Make sure Ava’s okay!
- Confront Jocelyn!

- I’m sorry about Cody.
- Leave, right now.

- Duck!
- Freeze!

- Warn Jocelyn!
- Smack Jocelyn!

- Let her go!
- Snap out of it!
-5 Ava

- I don’t want to risk anyone else.
- I’m tired of fighting about it.

- I’m sorry I pulled away. +5 Noah
- Do you want to talk about it?

- Listen to Noah’s story. 16 Diamonds +? Noah
- Change the subject.

- Grab the letter! 12 Diamonds +Mysterious Letter
- Let him be.

- Come out to play.
- Show yourself!

- We don’t want your ‘gifts’
- We can’t be friends.
-4

Chapter 9 Ungrateful
- Noah
- Jane

- Are you okay?
- What happened?

- To feel safe.
- To quit being a wuss.
-2

- Fall down! -1
- Trip! -1
- Recover! +1
-1

- Get the letter! 12 Diamonds +Mysterious Letter
- Let Russell keep it.

- Let them know I’m here.
- Just leave…
-7 Noah

- Why do you let her talk to you that way? -2 Noah
- Is there anything I can do to help you? +2 Noah

- I wish you had been there. +2 Noah
- You only would’ve gotten hurt. -1 Noah

- Invite her to a fake fundraiser.
- Tell her the dance is cancelled.

- Barely holding it together.
- Surprisingly okay.

- Learn to fight from Conner. 19 Diamonds 
- Just head to the game.

- Sticking by me all these years.
- Convincing me not to give up.
-6 Andy

- Shoot! -3
- Freeze! -3
- Pass! +1 Andy
+1 Andy

- I don’t like you, and you don’t like me.
- We’re getting destroyed out there!

- Ten times the player Ben is!
- Just a guy who knows we can win.
- The only one who gives a damn!

- Stop sucking!
- Don’t embarrass me!
- Kick some Greenvale ass!

Fell -3
Success +1 Andy
-10 Stacy, -7 Lily, -5 Lucas, -5 Ava, -7 Andy

- Make a flamethrower! +? Andy
- Call for help!

- Are you okay?
- This is all my fault…
-10 Ava

- Short jab! +1 +5 Ava
- Right hook! -1

- Maybe this is a good thing.
- I’m really sorry.

- Not safe for you to be involved.
- You wouldn’t understand.

- Just let me explain.
- This doesn’t concern you.

Chapter 10 I’m Not Scared
- You scared Lily!
- We’re here to play!

- I’m not scared!
- This is a bad idea.

- This isn’t nice!
- This isn’t how the game work!

- Terrified!
- AAAAAAAHHH!
- Not scare!
-5, -5 Andy

- You.
- Your face.

- Cover my phone!
- Smash it!
-10 Stacy, -5 Ava, -7 Lily, -5 Lucas

- Seriously, I’m very busy!
- Can we talk about this later?
- You’re right, we should have an assembly! +6 Lucas
-5 Lucas

- Let’s get started!
- Group hug. Seriously. +4, +5 Stacy, +2 Ava, +4 Lily

- Get pizza with Lucas. 18 Diamonds +? Lucas
- Get coffee with Stacy. 18 Diamonds +? Stacy
- Break stuff with Ava. 18 Diamonds +? Ava
- Walk with Andy. 18 Diamonds +? Andy
- Get back to work
+ Creepy Storybook

- Knock on the door.
- Look in the window

Chapter 11 You again
-5, -8 Stacy, -8 Lucas, -7 Lily, -5 Ava, -6 Andy, -7 Noah
- Earl Grey?
- Poison?

- Brought you gifts?
- Gave you abilities?

- This is our fault.
- We’re connected to him. +1
- Cora’s super old.

- Recruit Cora’s Creature! 20 Diamonds
- Leave him behind.

- Our friends in the hospital.
- The dirt monster.
- What happened to your face?

- I want to apologize.
- I can explain.
- Get off your high horse.

- I’m ready. 17 Diamonds +? Me
- Forget it.

- Conner
- Lucas
- Stacy
- Ava
- Andy
- No one

- Get the Pole Saw! 25 Diamonds +Weapon
- Find a stick.

- We can do this.
- I love you guys.
- No one’s allowed to die.

- But you died!
- You’re not him!

- Middle!
- Right!
- Left! +1, +2 Stacy, +3 Andy

- Lily -2 Lucas
- Lucas -3 Lily

- Attack the creature! +1, +2 Ava, +2 Noah
- Get Ava out of the way! -3 Noah, -2

- Hit him on his arms!
- Hit his face!
- Struggle

- Jump!
- Duck!
- Smash!

- Grab the stone!
- Punch the stone!

Chapter 12 Homecoming
- Grab the letter! 12 Diamonds +Mysterious Letter
- Let him be.

- I’m sold. 16 Diamonds +Spend time with _
- We’d better not.

- Make room for me!
- Check out this bar!
- I’m really glad we’re all together.

- Homecoming!
- Spooky socks!
- Your name rules!

- If you’ll excuse us.
- Look! Fornication!
- Stacy’s done nothing wrong.

- What are you doing out here?
- We’re not together?

- Not my fault!
- No excuse!

- I’ve missed you.
- No one else is.
- I don’t know anymore.

- One more chance.
- It’s too late.

- Stupid.
- An honor.
- Totally gonna be me.

Chapter 13 Fight or Flight
- Roll to the side!
- Hit it with the chair! +3

- Scream!
- Kill it! +3 Noah

- Break glass! 15 Diamonds +Weapon
- Make a distraction!

- Punch it! -3
- Climb over the seats!
-2 Stacy

- Slap Mayor Green’s hand! -3 Stacy
- Tell her off! -3 Stacy
- Tell Stacy to stand up for herself! +8 Stacy

- Are you okay?
- That was amazing!
-1, -1 Stacy, -1 Lily, -3 Ava

- Maybe we read the words wrong? -3 Lily
- Maybe we spilled a goblet? -3 Ava
- No. We did it all right. +3 Lily, +3 Ava

- Lucas is right. +3 Lucas, -3 Noah
- Noah is right. +3 Noah, -3 Lucas
- You both need to calm down. +3 Lucas, +3 Noah

- Check on Lily and Noah
   - Talk to Lily 30 Diamonds +? Lily
   - Talk to Noah 30 Diamonds +? Noah
- Check on Ava, Lucas, and Stacy.
   - Talk to Lucas 30 Diamonds +? Lucas
   - Talk to Ava 30 Diamonds +? Ava
   - Talk to Stacy 30 Diamonds +? Stacy
   - Leave them be.
- Get ready to leave.

- Thank you.
- Don’t die, dummy.
- Kiss goodbye?
-1 Lily, -1 Noah, -1, -1 Lucas

- What’s he doing here?!
- It’s a trick!

Chapter 14 In the Dark
- Come back to us!
- I don’t wanna fight you…

- Ava
- Noah
- Lucas
- Lily
-5 Lily

- Free her. +6 Ava
- Panic. -4 Ava

- Grab her.
- Do nothing.
- Freeze
-3 Noah

- Punch him! -5 Dan
- Reason with him!

- I wish I’d been there for you. +1, +7 Dan
- Remember when we were kids? +1, +7 Dan
- Wake up! I mean it! -1, -7 Dan

- Talk to Dan 30 Diamonds +? Dan
- Never mind

- Grab on Ava’s feet. -5 Ava, -1
- Give me boost +5 Ava, +1

- Pull the roots apart! -5 Lily, -1
- Move dirt out of the way!  +5 Lily+1
-6 Lucas

- Go for the stone! -5 Lucas, -1
- Protect Lucas! +5 Lucas, +1
-5 Stacy

- Warn Stacy! +7 Stacy, +1
- Attack the spiders! -1, -7 Stacy

- Check in with Connor. 20 Diamonds +? Me
- Talk to him later.

- We’ll be careful.
- We’ve got to go.
-8 Andy

- Try and break through to Tom! 30 Diamonds +? Andy
- Fight Tom.

- Punch him! -7 Andy
- Trip him! +7 Andy

- Thank goodness you’re okay! +5 Noah
- Why the hell didn’t you help us?!

- Why are you doing this?
- Let go, you traitor! -5 Noah

Chapter 15 Everyone Plays Together
- It’s true. Jane’s alive.
- I don’t believe him!

- And you BELIEVED her?!
- When?!

- Demand the truth. 16 Diamonds +? Noah
- Let it go.

- We don’t want to play!
- You have to let us leave!

- Why’d you do that?!
- What’d you do to her?!

- What does Jane want?!
- Was this your plan?!

- To snap out of it!
- To stop Jane!

- Keep it together…
- I think you’re making her mad!

- Resist her!
- Kill her! -5 Noah

- Reason with Noah!
- Reason with Jane! +5 Noah
- Grab the whistle!

- Is this another trick?
- She’s still trapped.

- Let Noah take Jane’s place.   
- Take Jane’s place myself. 







[Walkthrough]Choice: It lives in the woods [Walkthrough]Choice: It lives in the woods Reviewed by Amphitrite717 on สิงหาคม 20, 2561 Rating: 5
ขับเคลื่อนโดย Blogger.