banner image

[End]Choice : The Crown & The Flame Book Three Walkthrough


   1.The Iron Empire
+5 Army
       - Wary. +1 Legend
       - Optimistic. +1 Legend

       - Regal Blue Gown 12 diamonds +1 Legend
       - My Regular Clothes.

       - A thousand apologies.
       - Mind your tongue, or I'll cut it out.

       - Magic!
       - Water! +1 Legend

       - My people will never follow you!
       - What gives you the right to rule EVERYONE?

       - Lie
       - Admit the truth....

       - Take him home! 17 diamonds +5 Army  (Wolf Puppy : Ally)
       - Leave him with Clover.

       - Azura may be right.
       - We can get a better deal.
       - This is hopeless.

       - A more experienced fighter.
       - My official Crown Guardian. +2 Legend

   2.The Queen's Champion
       - You.
       - My honor.

       - Thank you. For everything.
       - Your mother would be proud.

       - Tell Kenna my secret! 20 diamonds ??
       - Take it to my grave.

       - Block with my gauntlet!
       - Block with my mace!

       - Someone's charging towards us!
       - The Empress is waving at you!

       - Spin away!
       - Freeze up!
       - Hesitate!

       - Smash his head!
       - Let him finish talking!

       - Charge forward!
       - Pull the 'greatest' warrior into the horned warrior's path!

       - Freeze!
       - Hesitate!
       - Sidestep!

       - Is this your first time in combat?
       - Do you always look so ridiculous?
       +5 Army  +3 Legend

       - Dodge and wait!
       - Dodge and smash his ribs!

       - Evade and smash his ribs!
       - Evade and wait!

       - Dodge and wait!
       - Dodge and wait!
       - Dodge and smash his ribs!
       +2 Legend

       - Take Leon's Ram's Head Mace 16 diamonds +5 Army (Ram's Head Mace :Weapon)
       - Let Leon keep it.

   3.The Sacrifice
       - Find the strongest sacrifice? +1 Legend
       - Show off your power?

       - The five Kingdoms will never join your empire.
       - I will kill you.

(When you spent diamonds for Ram's Head Mace)   
       - Break her sword! +1 Legend
       - Throw her down!

       - Him +1 Legend
       - Her
+1 Legend

(When you haven't spent diamonds for Ram's Head Mace)
       Trip her! +1 Legend  
       - Push her backward!

       - Stab her in the chest! 
       - Stab her in the throat! +1 Legend  

       - Slice the throne in half! 
       - Duck under the throne +1 Legend

       - Sei
       - Val
       - Raydan

       - Keep going!
       - Stop!
       - Dive! +1 Legend

       - That's enough.
       - Keep going!

       - A monster!
       - Going to kill you someday!

       - Convince Clover to join us! 23 diamonds +Army (Clover : Ally)
       - Let her go.

       - But I DON'T need your help!
       - Tell me where he is!

       - Like family.
       - Right about the Iron Empire.
       - The stubbornest bastard I ever met.

       - Celebrate the good times. 19 diamonds + ??
       - Go to be

   4. The Trapped Dragon
       - Who are you?
       - What the hells is going on?

       - How did I get hurt?
       - What's Hex's master plan?

       - How can you work for someone like her?
       - Has she made me kill anyone?

       - Who are you?
       - What the hells is going on?

       - How did I get hurt?
       - What's Hex's master plan?

       - How can you work for someone like her?
       - Has she made me kill anyone?
+1 Legend

       - You don't have to do it.
       - Leave me out of it.

       - What do you want ME to do?!
       - Pick a hell and rot there!

       - Won't ever forgive him for this!
       - Can't believe he could do that to me!
       - Understand why he did it... +1 Legend

       - I still miss you so much...
       - You'll always be with me. +1 Legend
       - I killed that bastard for you!

       - It's my fault you died!
       - I'm such a coward!
       - Thank you for protecting me. +1 Legend

       - Take on my inner demons! 20 diamonds +??
       - Ignore them and move on...

       - Give in!
       - Give up!
       - Resist! +5 Army
 +1 Legend      

       - Help Madeline! 30 diamonds +5 Army  (Madeline : Ally)
       - Let her go.

   5. The Uneasy Alliance
       - Jackson +1 Legend      
       - Leon

       - Leon died courageously.
       - It's none of your damn business.

       - A lesser sentence.
       - Your freedom.

       - Wear the Nevrakis dress. 25 diamonds +1 Legend      
       - Don't change.

       - So they can see us at our best.
       - Even though they're the worst.
+5 Army (Florian: Ally)

       - This is an unusual event.
       - They can't help who they are.

       - Let her threaten me.
       - Remind her of my power.
+5 Army (Zenobia: Ally)

       - Let's them fight.
       - Change the subject. 

       - It's a good idea, but...
       - Luther's right.

       - I'd love to hear this story! 17 diamonds +5 Army +5 Army +3 Legend      
          - Tevan.
          - Your undying, unfading love for Tevan.

          - The location of our troops in Panrion?
          - My mother's death?
          - Your own inadequacies in bed?

          - Spill Luther's goblet!
          - Slap Vassilios!
       - There are other matters to discuss.

       - Absolutely.
       - As far as I could throw you.

   6. The Secrets of Fydoria
       - Very learned.
       - Somewhat colorful.

       - An artist.
       - A scholar. +2 Legend     

       - Borders.
       - Coastline. +1 Legend   

       - Such a beautiful woman.
       - A good book, or twelve.

       - Read the book! 20 diamonds
       - Let Aurynn shelve it.

       - I've fought Iron Empire soldiers.
       - Keep talking, and I'll make you eat that helmet.

       - Take a swing at me. 23 Legend
       - Take a swing at me. 10 diamonds
       - Then why don't you leave?

       - Right in his stupid face.
       - In his shiny ass.
       - In the family jewels.
+5 Army

       - Basically the same as dancing. +1 Legend   
       - The only thing between you and a horrible death.

       - Heart.
       - Joints. +1 Legend   

       - Hells yes I'm taking it. 19 diamonds +5 Army Anti-Magic Protection Amulet :Weapon)
       - Nah, let Aurynn keep it.

   7. The Betrayal
       - Hesitate!
       - Attack+1 Legend   

       - You heard me, eggshell.
       - A thousand apologies!

       - Because I want to!
       - Because the Empress ordered me to!
       - And that's that!

       - She Who Shines Brightest!
       - She Who Looks Brightest!
       - She Who Shines Bright!
+2 Legend   

       - Persuade them. 27 Legend  
       - Persuade them. 10 diamonds
       - Screw it. Fight them.

       - Filp the table! +1 Legend   
       - Use a book as a shield!

       - Climb!
       - Trip!

       - Trip!
       - Climb!
       - Fall!

       - Fall!
       - Trip!
       - Climb!
+1 Legend   

       - Push! +5 Army
       - Give up!

       - Rally the Fydorians and fight back! 18 diamonds 
          - Encourage them. +10 Army
          - Intimidate them,
       - Let them hide like cowards...

       - Make an obscene gesture.
       - Insult her, Val-style.

       - Rescue Aurynn! 25 diamonds + Army (Aurynn: Ally)
       - Leave her.

       - Punch Raydan!
       - Knock him down!

   8. The Bitter Reunion
       - Hex is going to pay for this
       - This isn't your fault.

       - You have a point.
       - Shut up.

       - Hex
       - Dom +1 Legend
       - Anton

       - Take the Energy Pistol. 17 diamonds + Army (Energy Pistol :Weapon)
       - Stick with my sword.

       - It's too dangerous!
       - You're right.

       - You didn't do anything wrong.
       - You couldn't have known.

       - You can talk to me. 20 diamonds +??
       - We need to be strong.

       - Hex is a devious opponent.
       - If anyone hurts Dom, I'll kill them.

       - Freeze.
       - Duck. +1 Legend
       - Block.

       - Jackson.
       - Me+1 Legend

       - Rush Anton
       - Taunt Anton +1 Legend

       - It has to be.
       - I'm not so sure anymore...

       - A boulder! +1 Legend
       - A tree!
       - Diavolos!

       - Forgive me.
       - I could never hurt you.

   9. The Last Chance
       - I'm fine, Kenna.
       - THIS ISN'T REAL! +2 Legend

       - Kill this Kenna.
       - Trust her. +1 Legend

       - Toy with Dom's mind?!
       - Try to murder Kenna?!
       - Destroy Aurelia?!

       - Why are you like this?
       - Are you happy with what I've become?
       - Was I just another tool to you?

       - I want to.
       - I don't know.
       - I can't.

       - Are you and Sei best friends now?
       - What'd I miss while I was out?
       - Did you do something new to your hair?

       - Come to your room tonight? 16 diamonds +??
       - Buy you a drink back at Stormholt?

       - Come with us to Stormholt?
       - Camp in the grasslands? +2 Legend
       - Stay here?

       - I'm so sorry.
       - I tried to resist.

       - Finally see YOU in chains.
       - Kill you myself.

       - Recruit Hex and Anton. 30 diamonds + Army (Hex and Anton: Ally)
       - Lock Hex in a cage and lose the key.

   10. The Spymaster
       - I'll just have to try harder.
       - I've finally met my match.

       - Break me out of here.
       - Sneak me a weapon. +1 Legend + Army (Weapon)

       - Request a weapon. 19 diamonds
       - Lay low for now.

       - I mean you no harm.
       - I don't eat children.

       - You like to read?
       - You're from Marossi?

       - You're a laborer in the kitchens.
       - You're a monk.
       - You're an educated noble.

       - You are someone very special. +1 Legend
       - You are someone powerful.
       - You are someone dangerous.

       - Very kind.
       - Quite intelligent.
       - Most unlike you.

       - I wish to be on the winning side.
       - The good you can do outweighs the bad. +1 Legend

       - More cunning than you might think.
       - Compassionate, but naive. +1 Legend

       - How does your power work?
       - What do you think of these gardens? +1 Legend
       - Do you speak Ancient Irithi?

       - Accept the Empress's invitation. 20 diamonds +??
       - Respectfully decline.

   11. Traitor
       - Doubtful.
       - A possibility.

       - Ask to hear the whole story. 20 diamonds. +5 Army +1 Legend
       - Play it safe.

       - Answer honestly.
       - Make something up.

       - Scold her.
       - Confess the truth.
       - Lie
+1 Legend

       - Jorrin
       - Azura

       - You have terrible timing.
       - You're just in time.
       - I don't have time for this!

       - Attack!
       - Dodge!

       - Scout the terrain.
       - Pour on speed.

       - Dodge left! +1 Legend
       - Ride straight at him!
       - Dodge right!

       - Left!
       - Right!

       - Kill them!
       - Race pass him!
+1 Legend

       - Comfort her.
       - Silence her. +1 Legend

       - Shake his hand.
       - Ignore him
+5 Army

       - Tussle her hair.
       - Give her a hug.
       - Get on my horse.

       - Bring Lia with me. 25 diamonds + Army (Lia: Ally)
       - Leave her behind.

   12. The Gathering Storm
       - Prove my point.
       - Keep my cool. +1 Legend

       - I love you.
       - I can help you defeat Azura.
       - I did everything for Stormholt.

       - Block!
       - Freeze!

       - Attack!
       - Wait...

       - Follow my lead.
       - Lead the way.
       - I despise dancing. Let’s just kill them.
+2 Legend +5 Army

       - With their own weapon. 16 diamonds  (Iron Claws: Weapon)
       - With Stormholt steel.

       - I had to sell the lie.
       - I knew she could take it.
       - She had it coming.

       - For my friends.
       - For my sister.
       - Because Azura must be stopped.

       - I needed her.
       - She’s just a child.
       - You’re an oaf and wouldn’t listen to reason.
+1 Legend +5 Army

       - I missed you.
       - I’m glad you’re back.
       - I’m sorry about Val.

       - Slam the door in Zenobia’s face. 17 diamonds
       - Follow Zenobia

       - Luther.
       - Diavolos.
       - You.

       - Be blunt.
       - Be diplomatic.

       - And kill each other later!
       - Once, and for all! +1 Legend

       - Luther.
       - Diavolos. << I don’t know that should I trust Zenobia’s advice? We might know soonhahahaa... T^T
       - Me.
   13. The Sound of Thunder
     - Terrified.
     - Confident.
     - Hungry.

     - Remember what we’re fighting for! +1 Legend
     - Look to the future

     Zenobia
     - Wait until tomorrow.
     - Let’s go

     Val
     - Decline.
     - Sip.
     - CHUG!

     Raydan
     - You haven’t tested it yet.
     - Let’s go for it.

     - Punch the shield!
     - Stab the shield! +1 Legend

     - Vindala usa!
     - Vin hamana ra!
     - Vin hama rusa! +1 Legend

     Ruther
     - Sit.
     - Stand.

     - Acknowledge him.
     - Slap him.
     - Walk away.

     - You can spent 19 diamonds for romantic event with…      


    14. The Calm     
     - Try not to think about it.
     - I can turn into a dragon. +1 Legend

        Jackson
     - I thought you were in mourning.
     - You never said anything.

        Sei
     - Try dancing with someone.
     - Do the challenging yourself

     - Jackson 19 diamonds
     - Sei 19 diamonds
     - No one

     - Armor of the Dragon 25 diamonds + Army +??
     - My regular clothes

   15. The Lightning Strikes
     - Good day, Your Radiance.
     - Hello, Azura.
     - Morning, witch!

     - We’ll bury you there as well.
     - You’ll rot in a ditch.
     - I will bring Leon home.

     - They’re not attacking today?
     - They’re already here! +1 Legend

     - Attack! +1 Legend
     - Defend for as long as we can

If you bought weapon in past, you would take +1 Legend
     - I will spare you.
     - Your death will be swift.

     - Charge Azura!
     - Sound the retreat!

     - This isn’t over!
     - You’ll pay for what you did to my soldiers!
     - I will avenge my soldiers… and yours!

     - I’m going after her. 18 diamonds
     - You’re right. We can’t risk it.

     - Too weak.

     - Too afraid. +1 Legend

   16. The Great Protector
     - Overconfident. +1 Legend
     - Evil.

     - Can you remind me?
     - I remember.

     - Dodge!
     - Jump!
     - Stop!

     - Duck!

     - Jump!
     - Duck!
     - Move left!

     - Left!
     - Down!
     - Right! +1 Legend

     - Nin hala rua!
     - Vindama yusa!
     - Vinhamar us a! +1 Legend

     - Deflect!

     - Deflect!
+1 Legend
     - Do the right thing, for once.
     - She’s stolen enough from you.
+5 Army

     - You were here to see this.
     - I knew what to do next.
+5 Army +1 Legend (I proud of you Prince Diavolos T^T)

     - We’ll fight him together. 65 Legend
     - We’ll fight him together. 10 diamonds
     - You should fight him.

     - Marry the man I love!
       - Raydan
       - Dom
       - iaDvolos
         - Take this celebration up to my room. 20 diamonds
         - Introduce you to your people.

     - Marry the woman I love!
       - Val
       - Annelyse
          - Continue this in my room. 20 diamonds
          - Introduce you to your people.

     - Host a week-long festival!


   17. The Fond Farewell
       You can answer with your own decission :)


END

◣Book Two      
       Thank you everyone who read my walkthrough and always support my walkthrough. I'm very happy with your comment, some comment that I don't reply or answer I'm so sorry about it. so, I will do many walkthrough in the near future from Choice and some project translate in thai haha. I wish you would continue to support me and Choice na. See you, I always love you all 💕

       Thank you Choice who  made good games for me and everybody in the world.☺️
      I think it is the final book of The Crown and The flame story T^T. All good things must come to an end.
[End]Choice : The Crown & The Flame Book Three Walkthrough [End]Choice : The Crown & The Flame Book Three Walkthrough Reviewed by Amphitrite717 on เมษายน 12, 2560 Rating: 5
ขับเคลื่อนโดย Blogger.